The code execution is executed on the client side which beneficially saves the web server bandwidth.
Easy to Learn and Shoot
Possibility of Third Party Add-on
The language allows developers and users to add functionality to the enterprise web app using small codes called snippets.
Easier Site Management
- Faster response time with improvement in speed and performance
- Active traffic between client and server.
- Firefox add-on makes it simple to debug AJAX call.
- Get access to JS Libraries like Prototype, Query, Scriptural, etc. websites are convenient to navigate than typical ones.
The code executes at the user end. Thus, there’s no server side execution. It saves the server bandwidth and thus performance is enhanced.
- Response time is faster with execution and speed enhancement.
- Client-Server communication is faster.
- Firefox add-on makes it simple to investigate AJAX call.
- Access to JS Libraries like Prototype, Query, Scriptural, and so forth
- AJAX sites are less demanding to explore than customary ones.
Easy To Learn
Because of an easier syntax, the language is pretty easy to learn. Pre-written functional features make the development easier and faster.
Objects can be defined and developed very quickly. And because classes produce objects, each object does not require specific class. The development thus becomes flexible and faster.
Site Maintenance is easy
Errors while filling forms are displayed at client-side making it a user friendly language. Also, low bandwidth utilization and faster execution is an added advantage for the clients.
It can be executed on Windows, iOS, MAC or Android.
It has a host of libraries and thus development of websites is far quicker than traditional ways of programming.
Attractive application can be created with event-handling.
Easy To Use Third-Party Add Ons
Third party add-ons like Facebook, Twitter can be integrated easily. Code snippets help the developers to add varied functionalities to the websites.
Validation on Browser
The form validation happens over the user’s browser. The mistakes thus done by the user while filling up a form is notified to the user instantly. Validation at server side would have been a time consuming process.